Forms and reference material
Below are a number of publications that will provide information about the guidelines and policies related to Governor in Council appointments.
To read the electronic versions of a document in PDF format, you will need to use Acrobat Reader. You can download and install the free reader from the Internet Website of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Please visit Access Adobe to help make PDF files accessible to screen reading utilities. These tools convert Adobe PDF documents into HTML or ASCII text which can then be read by a number of common screen reading programs that synthesize text as audible speech.
- Background Check Consent Form (August, 2016)
- Certification Form - Ethical and Political Activity Guidelines (July, 2011)
- Personal Information Sheet (February, 2012)
- Annex A: Ethical and Political Activity Guidelines for Public Office Holders - Part I and Part II (November, 2015)
- Conflict of Interest Act (July, 2007)
- News Release - IABSA Consultations and Website (January, 2016)
- Remuneration Guidelines for Part-time Governor in Council Appointees in Agencies, Boards and Commissions Effective October 1, 2000 (September, 2001)
- Remuneration Guidelines for Part-time Governor in Council Appointees in Crown Corporations Effective October 1, 2000 (September, 2001)
- Salary Ranges for Governor in Council Appointees - 2015 (April, 2015)
- Submission Guide for Governor in Council Appointments (April, 2017)
- Terms and Conditions of Employment for Full-Time Governor in Council Appointees (September, 2011)
- Date modified: